Reproach meaning in Urdu & English
سرزنش کرنا ۔ برا بھلا کہنا ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Reproach (v.) An object of blame, censure, scorn, or derision.
(2) - Reproach (v.) A cause of blame or censure; shame; disgrace.
(3) - Reproach (v.) The act of reproaching; censure mingled with contempt; contumelious or opprobrious language toward any person; abusive reflections; as, severe reproach.
(4) - Reproach (v. t.) To attribute blame to; to allege something disgraceful against; to charge with a fault; to censure severely or contemptuously; to upbraid.
(5) - Reproach (v. t.) To come back to, or come home to, as a matter of blame; to bring shame or disgrace upon; to disgrace.